[Asterisk-bsd] ztdummy.ko.so

Giancarlo Rubio gianrubio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:46:36 CST 2009

2009/1/5 John <mulga at pirpac.homeunix.net>

> On Tuesday 06 January 2009 12:09:11 Mimura,Shigeki wrote:
> > Hi, John.
> >
> > Did you install zaptel?
> >
> Hi,
> Yes Zaptel is installed from ports.
> It is the asterisk lib that is missing not the ko.
> -------
> Extract of log
> [[Jan  6 11:57:38] WARNING[37422] loader.c: Error loading module
> 'ztdummy.ko':
> Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/asterisk/modules/ztdummy.ko.so"
> [Jan  6 11:57:38] WARNING[37422] loader.c: Error loading module
> 'ztdummy.ko':
> Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/asterisk/modules/ztdummy.ko.so"

BTW same problem was reported on FUG-BR [1] .
The maintener sobomax d0t FreeBSD d0t org was contacted at 20 day ago, but
no response was given. A solution was found to this problem, i will contact
the people was fixed this bug on zaptel, and post here.

[1] http://www.fug.com.br/historico/html/freebsd/2008-12/msg00340.html

> ----
> ztdummy.ko.so  missing I also did a grep -r on the extracted tarballs no
> result on ztdummy.
> I also went back and built the 1.2 version of asterisk thinking simple
> omission ztdummy still MIA.
>
> Regards John

---
Giancarlo Rubio