[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk v. the latest on 8.0

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Tue Dec 1 04:18:47 CST 2009

Max Khon wrote:
> > seeing
> > > And I haven't been able to make Zaptel work yet.
> >
> > Oh, that's bad: I depend on zaptel for my TDM400...thanks for the heads-up.
> >

> Which zaptel version do you mean? Zaptel should work fine. As well as dahdi
> port (although there's much less dahdi hw drivers ported so far).

I have zaptel-1.4.11.2 installed.  I get a kernel panic if I unload
the driver.  I've just rebuilt to test and zaptel loads and asterisk
can now open the zap devices.  I still get a hard-lock when I try
to unload the driver and OSLEC doesn't work because it uses floating
point arithmetic which is forbidden in the kernel.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich