[Asterisk-bsd] 1.4 svn crasches on FreeBSD

Andrii Arsirii under at streamco.org.ua
Wed Apr 1 09:31:37 CDT 2009

I had crashes with latest 1.4 on freebsd.

It appeared to be linked with poll.c implementation (crashes happened in
poll.c module - checked with GDB).

It looks like some time ago FreeBSD didn't have poll() interface and
therefore it was emulated in asterisk in poll.c module.
But recent versions of freebsd do have it, thus I just removed poll.c
from compilation and solved my problems.