[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz at 3phasecomputing.com
Thu Oct 23 23:10:43 CDT 2008

on 2008-10-21 10:05 Richard Neese said the following:
> Jerry B. Altzman wrote:
>> /me raises hand. Running asterisk-1.2.9/zaptel-0.11 on FreeBSD 6.1
> sounds like time to update that system there....

Um, why?
It's in production, it's kept relatively up to date, bringing it down
means downtime for my company's phone system, I don't have a staging
server to practice on (yet) nor do I have a spare zaptel card.

That's the beauty of FBSD: you can keep up-to-date and stable and NOT
have to forklift upgrade every 6 months.

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman  jbaltz at 3phasecomputing.com  +1 718 763 7405