[Asterisk-bsd] FreePBX on FreeBSD anyone?

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Thu Oct 23 09:22:27 CDT 2008

| By Ian Freislich <ianf at clue.co.za>
|                                          [ 2008-10-23 16:03 +0200 ]
> I'm now getting some errors (front-end only) about the PHP functions
> textdomain() and bindtextdomain() and bind_textdomain_codeset().
> I've just commented out the offending lines and it seems to work
> fine.  But, I am not a PHP programmer, so maybe someone has other
> ideas.  FWIW, it works on the linux hosts I manage.

Those calls are gettext related.  Commenting them out will probably do
nothing more than break multilingual support.  You can also try installing
the php(4|5)-gettext port if it isn't already installed and uncommenting
the offending lines again.

> Perhaps I'll make a propper port for FreeBSD if I can get this fixed
> and if there's enough interest.

Including myself I only know of 2 FreeBSD asterisk users in this country,
and you just became the 3rd. :)

Regards,
Aragon