[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Jack Raats jack at jarasoft.net
Thu Oct 16 06:53:29 CDT 2008

Hi Richard

> OK its to the point . I need a headcouint of how many people out there
> are using asterisk on bsd and plan to keep using asterisk on bsd... I
> need to know who is will ing to help support the project. Its to the
> poing that it seems only 3 of us are doing the hard work and everyone
> else is a end user.

I'm using asterisk on a freebsd 7.1-PRERELEASE server located at Leaseweb,
AMsterdam.
It's being used to connect my family abroad and in the netherlands in a very
cheap way.

The knowledge I have is that of a system operator, not a programmer.
(My programming skills are at the level of Turbo C v2.0 on DrDOS 6.0)

I would like to help you, but my programming experience is not sufficient I
think.

Jack