[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Amaru Netapshaak postfix_amaru at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 14:36:00 CDT 2008

I use Asterisk on FreeBSD exclusively and I love it!  I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone
who works to make it work for me.  I am not a developer so I cannot help in that aspect
but I am an excellent document writer and am willing to learn and assist whereever
directed.

I have a spare server in a rack here where I work that I will donate for use as a development
server.. I will host it, free of charge.   It is on a .edu connection, fast, and stable. Backed
up with a generator for power in case of outages, etc. I am the system admin here, and
I can guarantee its availability long term.

It's got dual 2GHz AMD 64-bit CPUs with 4GB of RAM and 200GB SATA II drives.. It
will be dedicated to this cause.

Contact me off-list and we will work out the details.