[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk on bsd

Tim St. Pierre tim at communicatefreely.net
Wed Oct 15 09:36:04 CDT 2008

I have been using Asterisk in a BSD environment, but I am moving back to
Linux because Zaptel makes my machines crash far too often to be used in
a production environment.

It crashes whenever I use MeetMe for more than a few hours (cumulative).

I would be willing to help get this fixed, or help with whatever else if
I can.

I am not a C programmer, but I now have some extra rack space at a
datacenter, and would be willing to help out with testing.  Let me know
what sorts of non-programming help I could contribute.

I would much rather use BSD, I just haven't been able to depend on it.