[Asterisk-bsd] IRQ or timing problem with HFC-4S

Oliver Schneider os at kobo.de
Tue Oct 14 05:08:24 CDT 2008

Also schrieb Richard Neese am Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:14:49PM -0400:
> Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> >>Also schrieb Hans Petter Selasky am Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 10:29:01AM
> >>+0200:
> >>are there any changes which let you assume, that they will solve my
> >>problem? As far as I read the lists, most improvments were inside
> >>the
> >>echo canceller.
> >Yes,
> >Last year, I think I fixed an IRQ lookup related to the S/T
> >statemachine of
> >the 4S/8S boards from colognechip
> why dont you move to asterisk 1.4 its in ports. and 1.6 will be soon.

yes of course if I have to upgrade in any way I will move to asterisk
1.4 maybe 1.6. As far as read the dialplan syntax has changed and the
system is in production use. So I would like to go up to FReeBSD 7 with
Asterisk 1.4/6 and install it on a cf adapter. But that is more
something for the weekend or when I have time.

thanks for the hint Hans!

Richard, can you recommend asterisk 1.6 on fbsd 7-stable already?

Oliver