[Asterisk-bsd] TE122 on FreeBSD 6.x

Christopher Chen muffaleta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:17:20 CDT 2008

I also have a concern, because I'm doing SIP over the internet, and I
imagine running a IAX2 trunk would get me lower latency (or at least,
perceived)...But without zaptel ztdummy working on the latest NetBSD,
I might be unable to...

cc

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Tom Daly <tom at dyndns.com> wrote:
> Hello Asterisk-BSD list,
>  We've been running asterisk 1.4 for years now on a FreeBSD 5.4 box with SIP only connectivity. We're finally going to be upgrading our corporate telephone system to asterisk (away from 3Com NBX) and purchased a TE122 with Octastic daughterboard for T-1 PRI connectivity. This may have been a short sighted purchase on our part, as we don't currently see zaptel-bsd support for this card.
>
>  Does anyone have the TE122 working on FreeBSD 6.x? Are there any public patches for the card?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Tom Daly
>
>  --
>  Tom Daly
>  tom at dyndns.com
>  Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
>  http://dynamicnetworkservices.com/

Chris Chen <muffaleta at gmail.com>
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink."
-- Micah