[Asterisk-bsd] Distortion Problems with FreeBSD7

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:08:12 CDT 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008 15:20:56 Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Richard Neese wrote:
> > update your ports
> > and then cd /usr/ports/net/asterisk
> > ee Makefile
> > change 1.4.18 to 1.4.18.1
> > save
> > make makesum
> >
> > everything compiles fine
> > I have asterisk with out h323 on bsd
> > I dont use h323 so I dont compile it in.
>
> that was with the 1.4.18.1 port without openh323.
> Asterisk failed while linker is running, see bugreport for more details.
>
> Best regards,
> Matthias

its a issue on your system . I am currently running 1.4.18.1 with no issues.
when you build you have to do a few things that dont get done

1 wait till it finishes the config script then stop it. cd
work/asterisk-1.4.18.1 and gmake menuselect.
and choose what you do and dont need and save it.

then come back out 2 levels and do  make
and make install