[Asterisk-bsd] ports are still not right

Christopher Chen muffaleta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:54:44 CDT 2008

It's nice to see this progress on the FreeBSD side!

I'm limping along with 1.2.24 on NetBSD/macppc--previous attempts to
compile the 1.4 or 1.6 branches have failed--maybe I'll try using some
of the freebsd patches and examine if they might also apply...

cc

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Vladimir Korkodinov
<viper at perm.raid.ru> wrote:

> > asterisk has not been updated to 1.4.18 and libpri shoul dbe at
>  > 1.4.3 by now.
>  >
>  > zaptel need to be brought uptodate. it seems we are still 1.4.6
>  > insted of
>  > 1.4.9 wich is current.
>  >
>  > --Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com--
>  >
>  > Asterisk-BSD mailing list
>  > To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
>  >
>  Already upgraded to the new version (1.4.18), but the port broken.
>  See here http://www.freshports.org/net/asterisk and here
>  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=121643
>
>  --
>  Best regards
>  Vladimir Korkodinov

Chris Chen <muffaleta at gmail.com>
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink."
-- Micah