[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel Drivers Under NetBSD 4.0

Christopher Chen muffaleta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:57:51 CST 2008

AFAIK, the last netbsd zaptel work was done on 20060127 (from
tastylime), and the latest zaptel freebsd stuff has no NetBSD
ifdefs--this is the stuff I got from zaptel-bsd-trunk.

I've been unable to track down the actual releases--by the way, I'm
running NetBSD 4.0 on macppc.

cc

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Richard Neese <r.neese at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 07 March 2008 14:13:13 Christopher Chen wrote:
>  > It looks like the Zaptel-netbsd drivers have been broken for some
>  > time. Are people running Asterisk with the zaptel drivers under NetBSD
>  > 4.0, and if so, how did they get the zaptel driver to build? I got the
>  > dummy driver to build correctly.
>  >
>  > Cheers,
>  >
>  > cc
>
>  well ope/net/freebsd should use the basicly the same zaptel. they are at
>  1.4.6_4 right now. and I have them working here but we do need to get to
>  1.4.9 asap.

Chris Chen <muffaleta at gmail.com>
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink."
-- Micah