[Asterisk-bsd] Increasing delay in Meetme with ztdummy

Nicolas Blais nicblais at clkroot.net
Sat Mar 1 23:39:27 CST 2008

>> > I was able to fix the problem using only the information included
>> here:
>> >
>> > ports/115059
>> >
>> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=115059&cat=ports
>> >
>> > Of course this patch is against 1.4.6 on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p4...
>> >
>> > -Corey Smith
>> >

>> I tried that patch (it was included in the thread I mentionned). I did
>> see
>> an improvement, such as the delay getting up to 3 seconds, but not worse
>> after that.
>
>    That suggests that you didn't have the channel.c patch properly
> applied.
>
> -DG
>
> Dr. David G. Lawrence
> President
> Download Technologies, Inc. - http://www.downloadtech.com - (866) 399 8500
> The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
> Pave the road of life with opportunities.

Hi,

I checked channel.c and the patch from
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bsd/2007-July/002797.html) was
correctly applied, both hunks. Asterisk was compiled from a clean build
thereafter with everything in order.

I also confirmed that the "fixed" ztdummy.ko is also in and running.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks,
Nicolas.