[Asterisk-bsd] Increasing delay in Meetme with ztdummy

Nicolas Blais nicblais at clkroot.net
Sat Mar 1 04:32:46 CST 2008

Hi,

I have asterisk 1.4.17_1 running fine on my 7.0-STABLE machine with
zaptel-1.4.6_4. Everything is working great, except for Meetme conferences
which start out fine, but delays increases further and further as time
goes by. This is on an 8-core Dell Poweredge 1950 which really should
handle the load (as it's only doing this job). I can confirm that
ztdummy.ko is loaded properly. I have HZ=1000 in my kernel and SCHED_ULE.

I tried playing with kern.timecounter.hardware to no avail. I also tried
the ztdummy.c and channel.c patch from this thread:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bsd/2007-July/002756.html

I'm out of options... so if anyone can help me, it would greatly be
appreciated.

Nicolas.