[Asterisk-bsd] Sangoma A101D

Adam Vande More adam at imedmobility.com
Tue Jun 10 10:26:27 CDT 2008

We're upgrading from a single span to a quad card due to some higher
volume.  So we're going to have an extra Sangoma A101D(the one with the
onboard hardware echo canceller).  We bought it new for around $1000,
and we will not need it any longer.  Anyone need one now or in the
future?  I guess I'm not really sure on value for such a thing but I'd
think $600+ seems fair.  We've never had a problem with the card itself,
but it has been in constant use and will be until I get the new card
swapped out.

--
Adam Vandemore
Systems Administrator