[Asterisk-bsd] ok back into the swing of things

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:41:21 CDT 2008

I am back into the swing of things and have started working to get 1.6
finished... sorry been out of touch but life took over ..

anyone else been working on 1.6 port ?

gonzo when you going to updat the zaptel port its still at 1.4.6?

what have I been missing . not seen alot of activity on here..

I want you all to know I would like to see asterisk on bsd stay alive but we
need to work as a team .. I barly know c and do what I can . and if any of
you have time to help.