[Asterisk-bsd] RES: Hi all

Samuel Almachar lista at almachar.eng.br
Wed Jul 9 08:31:59 CDT 2008

Hi,

FreeBSD 6.1 is very old release (more 1 year), at least you need update your
ports, but the better way is update all (sources and ports) with “cvsup”, or
install fresh release (FreeBSD 7.0) and after that do a “cvsup”
ports/sources, “make” buildworld
 install to get last version of all, syst.
Op. and ports (Asterisk, Zaptel,
)

Releases info.:

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html