[Asterisk-bsd] freebsd port patches to Asterisk (new topic)

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:41:51 CST 2008

On January 22, 2008 08:29:57 am Johansson Olle E wrote:
> Answering myself:
>
> I'm in contact with Max Sobolev who has been working on pushing a few
> of these patches to the svn trunk lately. Not all was accepted by
> asterisk developers and some where a bit modified on the way. We've
> agreed on a way forward with this.
>
> And when I updated my ports tree (after waiting a while for a free
> server) it updated to 1.4.17 - brilliant!
>
> /O

the issue now is it seems these patches and the new src code layout of 1.6
differs the patches dont all apply .

I wanted to get a head start on patch ing 1.6 and testing it on a test box ...

I have addons and libpri patched.  just the asterisk patches are the pain.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.