[Asterisk-bsd] Freebsd iso with i4b

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Jan 16 02:40:42 CST 2008

Richard Neese schrieb:
> who was it that was working on a freebsd iso that would have i4b built into
> the kernel . Are you still working on it ?

I worked on it, but have currently no time to continue on it. I have
documented what I did so far under:
http://wiki.idefix.fechner.net/index.php/FreeBSD-Build_Own_CD

If anyone else want to continue please fill free to do this. I would
really appreciate it if the steps are documented so I can put it on my
wiki side.

Best reagards,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook