[Asterisk-bsd] Hey guys a few issues.

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Mon Jan 14 23:41:52 CST 2008

Richard Neese wrote:
> 5)
>  we need to get more devs and porters to help stay ontop of these ports.
> being sobomax never responds to any emails its time to find a commiter that
> will respond in a timly manner with submitting port updates.

I think that this is the wrong forum to discuss this issue.  I have
had better luck on current at freebsd.org getting at least the zaptel
driver working for 7.0-release.  ports at freebsd.org might be a better
place to discuss the de-throning of the currunt maintainer, although
I had a reasonable response on these other lists.

Do you have the skills to take over or do you just want someone
other than Maxim Sobolev?

Ian

--
Ian Freislich