[Asterisk-bsd] 回复: Re: isdnconfig: cannot open "/dev/capi20"!: No such file or director y?=

Graham Todd gtodd at bellanet.org
Wed Jan 9 09:13:31 CST 2008

lizhong zhu wrote:
> hello, Richard:
> thank you for your help. i think i miss some thing. could you tell me
> how to compile kernel with isdn. i check the conf file under
> /usr/src/sys/i386/conf, there is no option for isdn. i read this link
> from:http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-isdn/2007-January/000646.html

ISDN knobs are not included in ../conf/GENERIC for some reason - I guess
because isdn4bsd is being developed "outside" the mainline kernel tree.

Anyway you can try looking under /usr/share/examples/isdn for
instructions.  The ROADMAP document there is helpful. At least that is
where everything is on my 6.3RC2 installation.

Good luck.