[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD zaptel/dahdi port is looking for a new home

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Tue Dec 16 02:26:30 CST 2008

Hi gang,

Oleksandr Tymoshenko will no longer have access access to the hardware
and be motivated to maintain zaptel/dahdi port. Therefore, if anybody
else here wants to step in and take care of it please let me know. The
first priority is to make 1.4.11 working, at least to provide software
timing needed for meetme and friends. Right now it's compiles, but
mostly non-functional. We need 1.4.11 for asterisk 1.4.22 and up,
unfortunately.

Thanks!

Regards,
--