[Asterisk-bsd] TDM400 and FreeBSD

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 07:17:28 CDT 2008

Did I read one of the posts in this group correctly the other day that the Digium TDM400 card is no good in FreeBSD because there is no driver available for it?

I have found what looks like a good deal on a TDM400P card on e-Bay but before I proceed I want to be sure it will work with FreeBSD.

We're getting hit by a Tropical Storm this week in Miami so with a couple of days off I'm going to be playing around with Fedora 9 and Asterisk. My bosses are about to give me the go ahead to build an * server for our office but they made me promise it would be built with Linux not FreeBSD. "Forgive them for they know not what they do."