[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk + BSD + Embedded

David Wetzel dave at turbocat.de
Wed Aug 13 16:38:45 CDT 2008

Am 13.08.2008 um 23:20 schrieb Richard Neese:

> have you looked on ebay at micro drives ?
> like 20 bucks for 4 gig micro drive

And my WARP has just 128MB RAM, I use a RAM disk and about 7MB are
files cache and still 60+MB are free.
It runs a DHCP client/server, Asterisk, Bind, Nat, WLAN AP...

And I am running a generic NetBSD kernel, I was just too lazy to build
a custom one.
There is zaptel for netbsd, but there is no need for me.
I guess it would not make much difference to use FBSD, you just get a
newer Asterisk in ports.

David