[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk + BSD + Embedded

David Wetzel dave at turbocat.de
Tue Aug 12 13:48:07 CDT 2008

Am 12.08.2008 um 20:41 schrieb satish patel:

> Hi
>
>           I have recently started work on BSD Unix I have install
> and compile small BSD tiny system and now I want to install Asterisk
> so if anybody have idea how to install asterisk with BSD for
> embedded …

I used a WARP board and installed Asterisk from pkgsrc.
a 512MB flash is ok even for compiler tools :)

dave at warp>cat /etc/fstab
# NetBSD /etc/fstab
# See /usr/share/examples/fstab/ for more examples.
/dev/wd0a               /       ffs
rw,noatime,nodevmtime            1 1
kernfs          /kern   kernfs  rw
procfs          /proc   procfs  rw,noauto
tmpfs           /tmp    tmpfs   rw

syslog logs to /tmp

HTH

David