[Asterisk-bsd] Diskless Asterisk Server

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:17:19 CDT 2008

look at the askozia project for 1. the 2nd is you can extend the life of your
drive by turning off cacheing in the kernel and not using a swap partition on
you system. 3rd is a minimal kerney and software. to lessen seek times.

askozia does this for the most point. and it boot off a cf/sd/micro/usb hd.