[Asterisk-bsd] Paging Gonzo

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:25:32 CDT 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008 00:41:18 you wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 06:05:02 -0700, Richard Neese wrote:
> > Hey there anyone seen or heard from gonzo . not seen him around for
> > weeks. I need his help with zaptel and getting it upto 1.4.9.2 as we are
> > falling behind ....
> >
> > if there are any other coders out there reading this please get in and
> > help where you can.....
>
> i've got commit privs on zaptel-bsd, richard. what do you need done ?

well I am not a c coder but am learning . We need to get the zaptel port
uptodate. ast zaptel is now 1.4.9.2 and we are at 1.4.6_4 and sangoma cards
have stopped working. I will be pulling the svn for zaptel tonight. and svn
from digium. and doing my best to see what the diff's are and patching . But
like I said I am not a c coder . SO any help anyone can give to help get
zaptel back upto par on bsd would help.