[Asterisk-bsd] GUI

Victor Cruz Cid fuhgawz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:00:28 CDT 2007

hi, im having problems with my asterisk-gui, i have a tdm-400p on my system
but asterisk gui says that i dont have any analog lines.

asterisk-1.4.10     An Open Source PBX and telephony toolkit
asterisk-addons-1.4.2 GPL modules for the Asterisk Open Source PBX
asterisk-gui-0.0.1r20070801 An asterisk ajax web manager
zaptel-1.4.6_2      A FreeBSD Driver for FXO, FXS, BRI and PRI Telephony
Cards

all installed from the ports.

su-2.05b# ztcfg -vv
Keyword: [fxsls], Value: [3-4]
Keyword: [fxols], Value: [1-2]
Keyword: [loadzone], Value: [us]

Zaptel Version: 1.4.0-BSD
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

en asterisk....

sip*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ        bpviol
CRC4
Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1           OK         0          0
0