[Asterisk-bsd] audio quality problems on IAX channels

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Thu Sep 6 10:15:39 CDT 2007

Welcome,

	try to use internal_timing=yes in asterisk.conf.

Best regards,
        Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, S_V_R Ltd., Kyiv, Ukraine
Official business-partner and devconnect member of Avaya Inc.
Official business-partner and representative of CyberTech Inc.
Regional development and support center for Asterisk by Digium Inc.
tel. +38 044 594 1781, ext. 1038
fax. +38 044 234 0455
web: http://www.svr.kiev.ua