[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel on AMD64

Aristedes Maniatis ari at ish.com.au
Wed Sep 5 01:37:46 CDT 2007

On 04/09/2007, at 8:26 PM, Frank Griffith wrote:

> I'm running FreeBSD-6.2-RELEASE-amd64. I want to install zaptel
> from the ports on it but I'm curious as to whether or not it will
> install. Previous attempts to install * with the zaptel port fail
> as the Makefile identifies that this is not an i386 machine and
> will not install zaptel.
>
> Any suggestions or advice on how to get zaptel installed on the
> amd64 version of FreeBSD out there?

Frank, I am unsure why you decided to hijack my thread for your own
purposes. Do you believe the issues I raised are unimportant compared
to yours?

There are some helpful people on this list who have assisted the
cause of Asterisk on BSD in a big way, but between this and our daily
dose of "hi I'm awake now, why aren't people replying to me.".....
[sigh].

Ari

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001