[Asterisk-bsd] Morning all

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:30:14 CDT 2007

Richard,

  I know what you mean. I went in and commented out all the lines in this script except for the ones that simple cd to some other directory. I then added some pwd commands right underneath each of these to have it print out the current directory. It worked without a problem and even cd'ed to the asterisk-configs directory. But when I run the script as it is it crashes.

Richard Neese <r.neese at gmail.com> wrote:
  OK I tried working on the amd64 install issue and it is pissing me off. It
should work just like on i386 but its not.

I tested this 4 times on fresh installs. Any input would help.

#!/bin/sh
#
cd pkgs &&
pkg_add -F * 2> /root/errorlog &&
cd ../ &&
rehash
rm -rf /usr/local/etc/asterisk/*dist &&
cd asterisk-configs/ && <===== this is where it breaks on amd64 but works
fine on i386
cp -rp *.* /usr/local/etc/asterisk &&
cd ../ &&
mv /usr/local/sbin/safe_asterisk /root &&
ln -s /usr/local/sbin/asterisk /usr/local/sbin/safe_asterisk &&
/usr/local/lib/webmin/setup.sh &&
perl /usr/local/lib/webmin/./install-module.pl
thirdlane/thirdlane-sc-5.wbm /usr/local/etc/webmin &&
cd phone-firmware &&
cp -rp * /usr/local/lib/webmin/unauthenticated/provisioning &&
cd ../ &&
cd etc/ &&
cat rc.conf >> /etc/rc.conf &&
cat periodic.conf >> /etc/periodic.conf &&
rm -rf /etc/motd &&
cat motd >> /etc/motd &&
cd ../ &&
cat gui-access.txt &&