[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel on AMD64

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:27:38 CDT 2007

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really a programmer and I definitely saw this block of code in the Makefile for zaptel, but I also still see this block of code in the Makefile for asterisk

  .if ${ARCH} == "i386" || ${ARCH} == "amd64"
OPTIONS+=       ZAPTEL          "Enable Zaptel support" off
.else
WITHOUT_ZAPTEL= yes
.endif

  Does this mean that zaptel will install if you use the ports on amd64. I must ask this because I've been through installing * many times and it's a bitch to get it to reinstall if something was left out...like zaptel.

Phillip Neumann <pneumann at gmail.com> wrote:
  Are your ports updated?

Some time ago, amd64 was enabled, look:

negro /usr/ports/misc/zaptel]$ more Makefile |grep amd64
ONLY_FOR_ARCHS= i386 amd64

good luck!