[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel on AMD64

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 05:26:43 CDT 2007

I'm running FreeBSD-6.2-RELEASE-amd64. I want to install zaptel from the ports on it but I'm curious as to whether or not it will install. Previous attempts to install * with the zaptel port fail as the Makefile identifies that this is not an i386 machine and will not install zaptel.

Any suggestions or advice on how to get zaptel installed on the amd64 version of FreeBSD out there?