[Asterisk-bsd] ztdummy loaded, but still no trunking in asterisk?

Dutch 2005 fdutch at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:08:22 CST 2007

Hello,

I have the ztdummy loaded on freebsd 6.2, after editting the zaptel startup script (add ztdummy twice).

Right now I do have ztdummy loaded, and it even shows up in the zttool, but...  I still have no iax trunking in asterisk 1.4, and also the 'zap' command is not available. What am I missing here?

zttest is giving nice results too, so I guess ztdummy _should_ work ok?

Thanks

- Casper