[Asterisk-bsd] new DaemonSwitch

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:15:50 CST 2007

Hey asterisk-bsd users :

I have compiled and tared a new DaemonSwitch release. I have writen a new
install script and have tested it and it works. The new pkgs where compiled
thanksgiving day and have asterisk 1.4.13. This Release also has sangoma
drivers.

Please take the time to test and and let me know what you think .

The Daemonswitch wiki is also back up and the new look to the main site. I
will be doing my best from here on out to make a new release every month or
so.

On another note. we need to work at getting the ports updated and some of the
patches fixed.

and if possiable start doing a weekly or byweekly update of any project like
the zaptel and asterisk ports.  just so we know whats going on.

Also whi is our commiter to ports now days? sobomax is not responding to
emails and the ports have fallen behind.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.