[Asterisk-bsd] need input on project Daemonswitch

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:53:28 CST 2007

I need some insite on my project I need to see who is / would use it. and what
they would want in  it. the iso is on hold do to the the person helping with
it has been mia.....

I do not compile faxing into the build I have insted I put iaxmodem and
hylafax. but I still not a big fan of faxing over voip.

I am also not a fan of loading doan a pbx with un needed apps. so I need input
would it be better to put hylafax and iaxmodem on a diff system and point a
exten at it ?

do you need radious support? I need to know these things to make the build /
install better for all users.

once I kow I can then get to work bettering things.

I plan to go ahead with this project . since I gear it at full systems.

the gui I use is undergoing major changes . We are working on some major
kickbutt ideas . once they are out I will post the big news.

we just fixed the license module so it works correctly on bsd and linux now
also.

we have Sangoma Drives now. and still working on Rhino. and hope for i4b soon
also.

So please give me feed back as to better this project and get it out there for
you all.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.