[Asterisk-bsd] ok guys time to do some catchup

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 02:23:03 CST 2007

SOrry I have not been around . New job has had me strapped . Back now .

ok currently I have been working with alex at sangoma to get the new sangoma
driver port for free bsd working. I have built uptodate pkgs .

I spent time fixing the install script and found a few new bugs with them.
they all now work like they should.

DaemonSwitch Site is bach up and working the wiki is back in place. I hope to
load a new pkg up tonight or tomarrow once I get the final pkg from sangoma
with the setup-sangoma fixed.

I will only have x86 to start fresh and amd64 will fallow soon. Now that I
have fixed my install scripts.

I have a plan also for a plug and go option. that will be up on the site soon.
Along with a iso thats forth coming.

I hope we can did up some coders and get a few more things updated like the
bristuff needs to be brought to 1.4 . So we can have a pkg for it.

So over all things are back on track.

--
Welcome to the World. An the World gets smaller.