[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel ' device not configured'

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Mon May 28 09:32:55 MST 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007 18:06, Christian Lox wrote:
> Am 28.05.2007 um 18:00 schrieb Hans Petter Selasky:
> >> Are we missing something really obvious here?
> >> Thanks for any hint!
> >
> > Hello!
> >
> > Did you install and configure "chan_capi" which is also part of the
> > SVN trunk?

I think I've seen those errors before.

Could you do a "svn update".

Then re-install my I4B and compile a new kernel. After that I4B is installed
you goto the "chan_capi" directory. There you first type: "gmake clean". Then
try "gmake all" and "gmake install" as root.

"chan_capi" should compile fine with "Asterisk 1.4.2" and earlier, if you
installed it from FreeBSD ports.

--HPS