[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk Trunk In FreeBSD 6.2

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun May 6 02:19:26 MST 2007

On Fri, 4 May 2007 15:20:12 +0100 (BST), demuel at thephinix.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone have an idea on how to resolve this asterisk trunk code running
> on freebsd 6.2?
>
> chan_zap.c: In function `handle_init_event':
> chan_zap.c:7126: error: `ZT_EVENT_REMOVED' undeclared (first use in this
> function) chan_zap.c:7126: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
> reported only once chan_zap.c:7126: error: for each function it appears
> in.) gmake[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
> gmake: *** [channels] Error 2

you're trying to compile asterisk 1.4.x with the trunk version of the
zaptel drivers. get the zaptel-bsd driver source from the svn repo, and
compile and install branches/zaptel-1.4.

bear in mind though that this is still under development, though feedback
on breakage is much appreciated.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/