[Asterisk-bsd] MeetMe drift

Corey Smith corsmith at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:00:33 MST 2007

Anybody experience problems with MeetMe conferences drifting over time?
I've tried conferences with only two users using both IAX and SIP channels
and after about 30 minutes there is over a 1 second delay between when
someone speaks and when the receiver hears it...  I'm using ztdummy for the
timing source.

$ uname -a
FreeBSD netmiproxy2.network 6.2-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p4 #0: Mon
Apr 30 12:12:12 EDT 2007
root at netmiproxy2.network:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM
i386
$ pkg_info | egrep '(zap|asterisk)'
asterisk-1.4.3      An Open Source PBX and telephony toolkit
zaptel-1.4.1        A FreeBSD Driver for FXO, FXS, BRI and PRI Telephony
Cards

I've installed Trixbox on the same hardware and I do not get this delay but
I would much rather use FreeBSD.

-Corey Smith