[Asterisk-bsd] Fwd: RE: Re: lumenvox on freebsd CRM:00052001

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:02:43 MST 2007

Richard,

We would need to do the work ourselves, as this is done directly with
our proprietary code.

After doing more more research, we realized that the scope of the
project is far beyond what it would typically take to certify another
Linux Distribution.

To move forward with this project, we would need a commitment to
purchase speech engine ports for at least $50,000.

Best,

Gerd