[Asterisk-bsd] who is maintaing the fbsd ports of the 1.2 asterisk

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:15:05 MST 2007

asterisk is upto 1.2.17 and we need to get cought up and the patches need to
get sent to the asterisk dev team .

I am working on 1.4.x port and we have it 90% done I passed the one patch for
the 1.4 zaptel

but 1.2.xx in the ports needs updating sodoes libpri zaptel and addons. bsd
users are getting upset that the ports re falling behind . I dont knwo who to
submit things to since sobomax has fallen off the planet he was the ports
commiter.