[Asterisk-bsd] 1.4.1 so far

RIchard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:06:32 MST 2007

Goodmorning to you all. Well the good news is we have 1.4.1 asteriks 1.4
libpri ans 1.4 zaptelbsd working. I have had a box up since friday night and
thus far its made over 1000 test calls to a 1.2 box back and forth with no
issues. it has not chrashes or overloaded the mem or any thing.

the asterisk-gui is also ported . but had a few issues with a broken snapshot
on friday.

I still have a few more things to do for testing .

1 is get the addons for 1.4 ported and installed and testing.
2 patch the new spandsp for 1.4 into the src and see if it works.
3 get flite working. currently the port is only at 1.0.2 I need to get help
moving upto 1.0.3 and work on the app_flite to get it to compile for 1.4 on
bsd.

I have contacted cepstryl about porting to bsd but heard nothing back. If any
of you can get the time to email suppoort @cepsrtyl.com and state you use
Freebsd or netbsd or any flavor and would like to see it ported. it would
help.

I also am still working to get freepbx working on freebsd but makeing some
changes . Moving from apache to lighttp and going to make it a choice in the
new port. and a choice to use sqlite vs mysql.

If there are any good php people on this list who would contact me and help
put in a little work I think we can get this all done alot faster then me
doing it on my freetime  alone.

I do have to say thanks to KILLFILL aka pneuman for the help he has given thus
far.

as I have said before we hae a irc channel on irc.freenode.net #asterisk-bsd
if you wish to come join us in the effort of making things work and patching
issues.

Thanks for your time

Rich Neese
BSDTech