[Asterisk-bsd] Latest Asterisk and Libpri on FreeBSD

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.com
Sun Mar 4 11:33:24 MST 2007

On Mar 4, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Kim Culhan wrote:

> Greetings asterisk-bsd-
>
> If you would like to experiment with the latest Asterisk and Libpri
> bits on FreeBSD
> you can just obtain the source using svn and it will compile without
> any problems.
>
> First get the latest zaptel-bsd:
>
> svn co --username svn --password svn
> https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd
>
> cd to the build directory for zaptel-bsd and say:
>
> make

I didn't get very far on an amd64 machine:

{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:38386: Error: `(%esp)' is not a valid 64 bit base/
index expression

(... tons more of the above deleted ...)

I don't have an i386 machine with which to test, unfortunately, so I
can't offer feedback in that regards.

-jav