[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk-BSD project

KillFill pneumann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:44:03 MST 2007

Dear Asterisk-BSD.

I tool the liberty to create this:
http://code.google.com/p/asterisk-bsd/

"The idea is to have a scratch place were all interested people can
cooperate to make an updated asterisk software running on FreeBSD."

Thanks to richard for trying to pressure about having a good
asterisk-1.4 support on FreeBSD.

In the proyect page, you will find today some thing already:

1.- Ugly home page (please make it better!)
2.- Isue tracker   (may be quite usefull for tracking problems)
3.- No wiki 	   (please add some wiki pages!)
4.- SVN repo, with today 2 dirs:
     * FreeBSD-ports: a list of ports for the new
                      version of asterisk and it friends
     * asterisk-merge: Source of asterisk-merge
5.- Asterisk-merge.tar.gz installer
	A script that, after instalation, if you type:
	"asterisk-merge" will merge the ports of the
    	proyect into your main FreeBSD ports-tree overriding
  	the old versions. So you can test all this new stuff easily.

I hope this will be usefull for having a better organization.

I and not a developer or anything, so my 2 cents, will be trying to keep
the Asterisk-BSD ports tree organized, and maybe catch some issue
specific to the ports.

The ports that are already there for testing are:

1.- net/asterisk (version 1.4.1)
2.- misc/zaptel  (untested, it doesnt compile over here over ADM64)
3.- misc/libpri  (version 1.4.0)
4.- www/asterisk-gui (svn snapshot of yesterday)

Please give us you gmail account to add you to the proyect members.

Thanks!!

--
                https://www.dineromail.com/cl/registracion/ri.asp?r=563042124848