[Asterisk-bsd] get working zaptel+asterisk on fbsd 6.2

Krzysztof Drewicz 69 at 75.pl
Sun Mar 4 04:22:18 MST 2007

Krzysztof Drewicz napisał(a):
> hello,
>
> I've got some PCI-E1/T1 card, similar to wct1xxxp, so i've mixed
> drivers from linux and zaptel-bsd, (the "trunk" version), but i don't
> know what zaptel is that? 1.2.x ? and what asterisk version will run
> with that trunk port?

I've managed to have:
 [chan_zap.so] => (Zapata Telephony w/PRI)
  == Parsing '/usr/local/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf': Found
    -- Registered channel 1, PRI Signalling signalling
    -- Automatically generated pseudo channel
  == Starting D-Channel on span 1
  == Registered channel type 'Zap' (Zapata Telephony Driver w/PRI)
*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ
bpviol     CRC4
Digium Wildcard E100P E1/PRA Card 0      BLU/YEL/RE 0          0          0

btw: card looks like this:
http://duch.mimuw.edu.pl/~hunter/zaptel/IM000651.JPG
in some 16h i will connect it to PRA from telco provider