[Asterisk-bsd] Call to arms.

RIchard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:53:46 MST 2007

We need to get the dev group to have a chat confrence if possiable. Just to
get things moving forword. we need to get the current zaptel uptodate to
match what is out there now and get zaptel 1.4 into a zaptel-1.4.0.tar.gz
once we know its working correctly.  things need to be tested and patch where
needed . but being there is very little conversation going on the list latly
I just want to fan the flames and get everyone working as a team again.