[Asterisk-bsd] OK need to get cought up here....

Phillip N. pneumann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:57:24 CDT 2007

Hi!...

Just for the record, there is a patch in [1] for asterisk 1.4.5 and [2]
for asterisk-addons 1.4.2, and [3] for asterisk-gui 2007-06-27.

Im not inserting this in the asterik-bsd repo, becouse i think they will
be all in the ports soon.

All are the latest versions.
Im using them all, over a AMD64 with cheap X101p card, withouth any
problems. It would be very nice if anyone could send a comment to [4].

(works all fine on my little production env, over i386 too)

It would be greate for all i guess, inyecting some ports love to freepbx
(on wich richard is working) and some testing love to zaptel drivers (on
wich Alexander,gonzo, (and others?) is working) and thouse
updateing/create a port for thouse two.

Thanks all!!!

[1]http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=113866
[2]http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=113805