[Asterisk-bsd] OK need to get cought up here....

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:33:20 CDT 2007

WHo is currently working on updating the zaptel drivers ?

and who other then me and killfill are working on the asterisk ports.

Sofar we have asterisk 1.4.5, linpri 1.4.0, and zaptel svn, and the asterisk
Gui wich needs to be updated I say weekly.

the asterisk-addons is having issues in 1.4.2 the pathes apply but it wont
build right.

we have a freepbx 2.3 port but need to make a shar of it. its not what I call
easy to install.

I am working on a asterisk-bsd installiso and a astnanobsd flash image. But I
need some help I need all the pkgs and the deps need to do pkg-installs. for
these projects so if some one has the time it would help to get these
projects rolling.

I also have a gui in the works but its not ready.

So please let me and other on the list know where things stand and hope that
we find more people to help as I would like to see asterisk remain on bsd.

Thanks for your time Richard Neese AKA BSD_Tech on irc.freenode.net in
#asterisk-bsd.